She's coming sometime soon.... Journey to second babe update pg4 she's FINALLY here!!

Reidfidleir

Reaction score
so with my first baby my water broke first 36+1. I felt crampy rolled over in bed and felt a release of fluid. I went to the bathroom and it continued to trickle out. I felt period like cramps for a bit and then a couple hours later was starting to time actual contractions.

Ok. Today. I'm 37+4 with this child. We dtd last night. He came inside and I also o'd.
So this morning as I expected the leftovers kept coming out. Sorry tmi but hey. No problem.
Around 12/1230 today I noticed lots of watery discharge here and there. When wiping it was clear and looked like watery discharge. But at a couple points it soaked my underwear and pants. Not dripping or anything though.
I bought some pads at the store so I have those now.
It seems like when my waters went before, clear and has a slight bleach smell. But then again we had intercourse yesterday.
But no cramps! No contractions! Baby moving quite a lot and lots more clicky sounds.

The first time it was easy because I was pretty crampy so I knew it was labor. This time I'm :shrug:
I'm laying down now and Getting up in 20 min and see if I "gush" again.

What do you think? Waters? If I release more fluid I'll call midwife

UPDATE: yes definitely water! Mucous plug is gone now too. Still no cramps or contractions. Weird! Guess baby is on her way. Guess I'll go pack a bag now lol

Hmmm hard to know. I would say if your still leaking now its your waters but I'm not sure. Maybe call your mw.

following because same thing is happening to me. i felt wet, completely dried myself, sat back down and was immediately wet again. went and emptied my bladder completely, looked down and saw drips coming out still. I then was trying to carry my DS to my bedroom and i felt a little trickle down my leg. and then sat down and can feel small bits trickling out with a contraction. i am waiting for midwife to call me back.

Yep it's my water. More kept coming out. Still waiting for cramps to start

Trying so hard to sleep but the stupid restless legs are killing me. Haven't slept a wink and it's 3 am :cry:
No contractions yet. 15 hours since trickling started.

Trying so hard to sleep but the stupid restless legs are killing me. Haven't slept a wink and it's 3 am :cry:
No contractions yet. 15 hours since trickling started.

Does your hospital tell you not to come in unless contracting? The hospital tonight gave me a paper and it said if water breaks to come in.
I had dh grab my bags just in case they kept me. (Went for reduced fetal movement)

I'm using a midwife. She'll see me in morning for an NST if nothing happens and then decide from there. I'll probably go home after. Still nothing. Still no sleep.

Blah. Didn't sleep. Maybe from 6-730. Feeling a little period-ish. Midwife wants me to come down for an NST.

I'm using a midwife. She'll see me in morning for an NST if nothing happens and then decide from there. I'll probably go home after. Still nothing. Still no sleep.

Are you going to a birthing center instead of hospital? I really hope this progress for you . Im sorry you havent been able to sleep. You know its all going to be worth it in the end :) can you take something to help you sleep? Natural like melatonin, rose hips and valarian root are great natural ways for relaxation. But I would talk to mw first.

Hospital with midwife. Did NST and talked with her. Still nothing. She'll let me go until tomorrow morning. But then she'll see if both membranes ruptured and manually do that if not. And she will use pitocin if that doesn't work which I really really want to avoid like the devil.

Oh ok. I LOVE my mw! She is awesome. Maybe its a good thing that you are not quite ready at the moment. Maybe you can catch up on a bit of sleep.
With dd1 I was 2 weeks over due and they induced me with pitocin and broke my water. It really went very smoothly.
I hope you can get some good sleep today :)
Hopefully you will be holding your baby in your arms tomorrow :hugs:

Still nothing. :,( can't believe this. I did sleep last night thankfully. Had aunt take my son so there would be less to stress about. I tried walking last night nipple stimulation and o. But waking up to nothing.
She's still moving a little. Waters still leaking and belly smaller. I am to go in in four hours (it'll be 48 hours be then)

I am so afraid of chemical augmentation. This is not how I forsaw this birth going. And not at all like my first.

Well lower back is achey. Seem to be getting some braxton hicks every ten-ish minutes. Don't know if it's anything but I'm just hoping. :(

Well lower back is achey. Seem to be getting some braxton hicks every ten-ish minutes. Don't know if it's anything but I'm just hoping. :(

Are they lasting about 20seconds? And every 10 min or so? Could be early Labour!! Can you try pressure points? Dh can do them. There are some on the low back , in the big muscle between neck and shoulder, and on the leg near the ankle.

I've been trying some pressure points on my ankle here and there. They've come around 10 minutes, 13 minutes, one at 8. So not extremely regular. Sitting on floor in "butterfly" position. They're lastig around 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->