She's coming sometime soon.... Journey to second babe update pg4 she's FINALLY here!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: OMG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS HUN. I have been following ur post and glad that she is finally here. Congratulations once again x

She's finally here!!! Contractions slowed overnight after cervadil fell out. They went ahead and placed pitocin around 7 am. By 630 it already felt like contractions were getting more intense. I was really hoping I wouldn't go all day because it felt like really intense labor by 8-830. Thankfully I was right and she was born at 9:52am after 20 min of pushing!
I'll post a pic later. 8 lbs 20" 38+1. Membranes ruptured at 37+5.
She's breathing kind of fast and they want to rule out infection because of the prom. She won't nurse yet so iv being placed right now.

Think she has reddish hair and if that's the case her name is Astrid Autumn

AWE ! YAY! I m sooooooo happy for you! Oh how wonderful. I pray she latches soon and that she doesnt have infection. God bless you and your now bigger family! :hugs:

Massive congratulations!! Cannot wait to see a picture x

So so happy for you!! I spent the weekend wondering how you were doing... So glad to have read this! Can't wait for pictures!

Congratulations! Glad she's here safe. She must have just been very comfortable in there! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->