She's coming..

S

Serene123

:witch:

I can feel her coming.

I thought I o'd on the 18th, but if that was the case AF would've been here yesterday. Luteal phase is 13 days. There's no chance we conceived that day or anytime up to 5 days before, so either way I o'd late. Just wondering when I did and when AF is going to show!

I can feel her though, she's definately coming!

Sorry the :witch: got you! Send her packing!

I can feel her too. Its so unfair! How much longer do we have to wait?!

good luck. Its really hard to tell exactly when you ov and when you have a luteal phase etc when your periods arnt regular...

Oh no! Stupid :witch: I think she's heading my way too...

Today or tomorrow I reckon... If it's tomorrow then atleast my periods have been the same length for 2 months running...

Stupid, horrible :witch: im sorry she got you this month toria

:hugs:

sorry the witch got you :( heres hoping for a October BFP xx

Don't count the month out yet....not until AF actually comes! Just trying to be optimistic for ya! :)

:bfn: this morning.

I knew I wouldn't be this month so I don't know why I feel so sad!

Awww hun, u will get there eventually. We have been trying since April and still no joys yet. The witch showed up monday for me :( xx

Toria did AF show up yet? I took a pregnancy test on the day I thought my period was due. It was a negative. Four days later, I took another one because I still hadn't gotten my period and it was positive. Don't give up hope yet!

ya give it another few days and test again!

you are not the onlyone i am also late and still getting :bfn: :sad2: fingers crossed for both of us

I don't think I'm in with a chance this month, I just wish she would get a move on so I can get pregnant next month :rofl:

I know how you feel, i was due on Saturday and still waiting, had a faint line on IC the other day which must've been an evap as now getting BFN's. Now i just want AF to turn up so that i can get onto the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->