She's eaten 10oz since 7am.

S

Serene123

And she still wants more!!
Surely she can't be hungry.
I dunno what to do, she's screaming at me and trying to get to my boob!

:(

Wow you have one hungry baby Toria!

She just must be growing like crazy.

She is growing so much. She put on 8oz in 3 days. I dunno whether I need to stop feeding her every time she wants it. :dohh:

maybe you should consider the hungry baby milk if she really is tht hungry as summer was the same maybe not quite as bad but she jus always seemed hungry and she has been sma white since she was a couple of weeks old and is much better on it. its worth a thought if she doesnt settle down after her major growth spurt lol?

Just let her feed when she wants to at the moment. If there are any problems with her gaining weight too quickly when she's weighed and compared to the growth charts they'll let you know but I wouldn't worry about it for now x

When does the growth spurt stop? She hasn't stopped growing since birth? :|

Hi,

Yea sma white is really good stuff, lily has been fab on it! My HV said she wouldnt recommend it for babies under 12lb though but it says from birth on the tin, so not sure!.

I was told that colic babies can take milk continously, I remember you saying caitlin was crying a lot for no reason? Could be colic, Lily has suffered really badly with this, colief is amazing but very expensive, if you can get the happiest baby on the block dvd, so clever and it really does work!

It does get easier hun, see if your friends and family can help you out at all

Just let her feed when she wants to at the moment. If there are any problems with her gaining weight too quickly when she's weighed and compared to the growth charts they'll let you know but I wouldn't worry about it for now x

i agree with that huni

I agree with the letting her eat as she wants. I know it may get tiring doing nothing but feeding constantly, but she will let you know when she is full. Colton used to get times when he would eat more and when he is full he will either fall asleep or (if he's not tired) stop eating and cry until the bottle is removed from his mouth.

Babies are in an almost CONSTANT growth spurt till they are nearly 1 month old. Do not stop feeding! Her brain is growing too!

Give her the breast if she wants it!

:hug:

I have been putting her on my boobs alot more and the more she's on the longer she seems to want to be on for. Makes me happy! :)

Hi,

Yea sma white is really good stuff, lily has been fab on it! My HV said she wouldnt recommend it for babies under 12lb though but it says from birth on the tin, so not sure!.

I was told that colic babies can take milk continously, I remember you saying caitlin was crying a lot for no reason? Could be colic, Lily has suffered really badly with this, colief is amazing but very expensive, if you can get the happiest baby on the block dvd, so clever and it really does work!

It does get easier hun, see if your friends and family can help you out at all

I agree with the colief, my son had really bad colic as a baby. I used this and it had amazing results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->