She's here!

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
Melody Faye Thompson was born at 9:22 pm on Feb 24th, 2015 weighing 7lbs 7 oz.

She is a healthy, happy girl and doing great breastfeeding. I will post my birth story and pics later.

Im so happy!

https://s11.postimg.org/n1nylresj/20150224_230205.jpg

Daddy loves his baby girl. <3

So my story:
went in to be induced via pitocin around 1pm, slowly had pitocin amount upped until 8:30ish pm. Had my waters broken as I was at 7cms.

This whole time my contractions were easily tolerable. The second they broke my water I had a ton of pressure and my contractions became unbearable. I was sobbing and being for the epidural moments later.
They got my epidural done shortly after but then when they checked me I had dilated fully and LOs head was crowning so suddenly it was time to push.

The epidural hadn't had time to kick in and it was an agonizing 3 pushes but then she was out. A lot of screaming and crying later but I have my beautiful girl.

So, long story short things didn't go as planned but it ended great and she is doing fantastic. And somehow luckily I didn't tear at all. <3

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!! Soooooo excited that you finally got your baby!!! I'm glad it was a nice delivery without tearing, as i always get an episiotomy.

Again, congrats!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:baby::baby::baby::crib::crib::crib:

Yay finally!! Congratulations! Xx

Congratulations!! Love that picture and her name. Xxx

Congrats on your sweet baby girl... loving her name! :baby: :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member