She's here!

Congratulations and wishing you and your family all the best!

Thank you everyone. She is amazing and was doing great breastfeeding but unfortunately I wasn't producing enough milk and the pediatrician at the hospital suggested a bottle because she was so hugry after trying to get milk from both boobs all night yesterday. So before I was discharged I gave in and gave her a bottle as she wasn't having very many wet diapers and wasn't sleeping and was costantly hungry.

Now my milk has come in but it still doesn't seem like much and I've decided to formula feed even though my intentions were to BF. I feel kind of bad but at the same time I am not willing to risk her getting dehydrated and malnourished and I am just happy I have an alternative way to ensure she gets the nutrition she needs.

Since I've started bottles she has slept a ton finally and seems 1000x more content.

So long story short she is doing great but once again things aren't going how I planned but again it doesn't matter imo so long as the outcome is a healthy, happy girl. I'll try to upload some actual pics of her in the morning. Thank you all so much for your support and kindness. You're all awesome.

Congratulations! She's beautiful and a lovely name too. I'm sorry thinks aren't going as you planned but don't feel bad your doing whats best for your baby and that's all you can do x x

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!!

Our little ones are birthday buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"