She's so hungry!

A

AquaDementia

Mia's usual intake is 150 ml every 3 hrs during the day, but for the last 2-3 days she would only settle after her second day feed after having 250 ml!!

:dohh:

Growth spurt??

Yes i think so , ella went through this 2 weeks ago and she is now on 180ml every 3 hours and she settles brilliantly now. Maybe up it to 180ml and she should be more content if she doesnt seem to after acouple of days id say go for the hungier baby formula :)

That means I need to get bigger bottles! haha..oh boy

Yep! This is the age where they usually demand more food and go up to big bottles!!

Our girls have the same birthday, right?
How much does Ella weigh now?

Aspen is going through the same.. definitely a growth spurt--- she just can't seem to get enough. She's my little chunky monkey.

Funny you mention, I was just gonna post something about it! Josh takes 7onz every 2-3 hours ! He took 10 onz for 2 feedings in a row... :dohh: He's now almost 14 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowww!! 10oz?! that's amazing! he's definitely growing great

wowww!! 10oz?! that's amazing! he's definitely growing great

He's massive. I'm sure he'll be a giant! No one believes us when we say he's a 2 month old... He's the size of a 4 month old! I think he got use to my huge appetite when he was in my belly.

Our girls have the same birthday, right?
How much does Ella weigh now?

Yes they do have the same birthday :)

Ella wiegs 11lb 4oz or 11lb something ella was hungry while getting her weighed so couldnt quite here the health visitor haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->