She's STILL asleep!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
ok i no i'm really lucky and maddi has always been a tired baby and a good sleeper, but this is silly - she's been asleep since 2pm and she's still asleep now, and its 5:30!!!!!!

i thought 7month old didn't need as much sleep now???

goodness no's what i my mum did to her this morning but she's knackered!!! :rofl:

i wonder if its her teeth making her sleep??

i've done ALL my jobs and would very much like her to wake up now :rofl:

Lol, I wish Jasmine would sleep for an hour let alone 3

Jessie has been full of beans all afternoon too. When she did sleep more I would find myself doing things louder n louder to try and 'accidently' wake her up :dohh:

:rofl: Hmmm what's your secret? :rofl: It's 1 here, Hannah's been up since 7:30 and has had 2 thirty minute naps :rofl:

:rofl: Hmmm what's your secret? :rofl: It's 1 here, Hannah's been up since 7:30 and has had 2 thirty minute naps :rofl:

i don't think i have one :blush: she takes after her father, he's sooooo laid back x

Must be something in the air lol, Brooke slept 6 hours through in the night.

Snow = tired babies lol

Snow = tired babies? Will someone please inform Caitlyn of this!!

lol at snow = tired babies!!! caitlyn - snow means you must sleep for your mummy :rofl:

well she is now playing- grabbing her mobile phone and bashing it every where! she really should be having her bed time bottle and then bed, but bless her, i don't think she's sleepy after all that sleep earlier!

Must be something in the air lol, Brooke slept 6 hours through in the night.

Snow = tired babies lol

Nope, not with my bunny :dohh:
Lola hasn't had one nap the whole day!

Enjoy it Carly, you lucky mama!

thanks all :blush: we let her stay up till 9pm last night (normally bed at 7:30/8pm) but she seemed so happy and not tired they was no point trying to get her to sleep.

miss lazy bones still slept till 8:15am this morning! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->