shes turned nocternal

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
2 nights in a row Ffion has been awake till 6am, literally all night and only sleeping for between 10 and 15 minutes when i do settle her.

i just dont know what to do, her room is dark, i feed her, swaddle and rock her and she just lies there with her eyes wide open!

Kaya's like this during a growth spurt and I just feel like I'm getting no sleep. I co-sleep though so I do get some sleep, don't know how you're doing it with her in a cot.

I think she read your boasting thread and decided to prove you wrong lol

Caitlyn was doing that for a week before she started sleeping through the night. Maybe that's what's going to happen?! I started changing her routine around, whatever I was doing in the morning I'd do at night, and whatever I was doing at night (the bath) I changed to the morning. I made sure it was always quiet after 7pm and the light was turned down/off. Even if she was asleep in the morning I'd put the TV on loud and turn the lights on and make sure she knew it was daytime.

i know i just jinxed myself...both mornings ive given up at about 6ish and brought her into bed with us but i still dont sleep because theres me, ffion, rhys and my husband all in a double bed..

Maybe your husband should try to get Rhys into his own bed as he is a big boy now while you concentrate on Ffion sleeping habits.
Ffion can cosleep at night and during day sleep in her own crib? I'm guessing you and your husband dont get much quality time together with everyone in one bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->