*Shhhh!* Ive got my BFP!!! :)

DeeDee1977

Reaction score
Morning ladies! After some uncertainty yesterday over a very faint line on a HPT, Ive done another test this morning and sure enough there is a line!!! Photos for you :)

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=416492990

My story: Been off the pill for 1 year, didn't have periods for 6 months, but then I had 6 periods on short 24-28 day cycles. Then in May I just didnt have a period at all! Went to the doc who said I was probably obsessing too much and just to relax (huh, RIGHT, ok then!!). Then 2 weeks ago I had a colposcopy and the gyno said "hey it looks like youre OV'ing"!!! So went home and made sure we BD'd that night :D And that seems to have done the trick!!!

I have to say I have NO symptoms at all. I did have a couple of days last week when my boobs were slightly sore under the nipples, but nothing since. No sickness, tiredness, nothing!! That's why Im struggling to believe it at the moment! But that line's definitely there!! :D

DH and I are going to keep it quiet for now, give this bean chance to get *really* sticky :) But of course wanted to share it with you ladies!

Good luck to all of you - hope you get your BFPs soon too!!!

Dxxx

congratulations deedee, your story is an inspiration to us all x :hugs:

Congrats!!! I had no signs apart from cramps which I assumed was period pains as I didnt know I was pregnant lol. Hope to see you on first tri forum! xx

Thanks everyone! Im sat at work thinking it cant be real! :) Cant concentrate on anything else heehee! xxx

Thanks everyone!! :D Did a CB digital this morning and up came Pregnant 1-2!!! SO excited! And nervous!! And cant quite believe it as I dont feel any different at all! Here's the pic of the CB digital BFP:

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=416492990&photo_id=755214252

Congratulations, I am sure you will soon have loads of symptoms :) Hope you have a great pregnancy xx

big congrats hun yep they're defo positive lol......
hope u have a h&h 9mths ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->