Shiny areolas?

Klandagi

Reaction score
Tonight I took off my bra as usual, my breasts are feeling quite heavy and very swollen. My nipples almost feel chapped the way they respond to being touched. It almost stings. And I noticed my areolas and the skin around my areolas happens to be shiny. like... even in a dark room with only the computer for light it looks as if someone oiled my skin there with baby oil (not the case at all). My poor areolas look much larger and almost engorged and the little montgomery bumps have become red looking and there are more of them. WTH?!

PS: I just looked in my bathroom mirror and there are definitely dark blue veins that have just suddenly decided to appear within the definitely darker skin of my areolas. Not very attractive.

Just a few more days until testing.

oh I know but I'm trying so hard not to psych myself out. I'm a hot mess. Had my first random crying outburst today.

Oh me too. Dh just chuckled he remembers from my last pregnancy.
I looked in the mirror my breasts are swelled and aerolas are shiny too!

Hi :hi:

I'm experiencing exactly the same! OH keeps commenting on how enlarged, softer and shinier they have become over the last few days.
I have heard people say this is very promising... Fx for you me dear x

good luck to you too Shannon, happy you O'd after all that waiting x

I am 7 dpo and I have noticed the same changes as u today, my boobs def look different today and I am get sharp pain across my right boob now and again but only for a couple of mins.

Praying for bfp for everyone.

xxxx

mine are the exact same, they have been for like a week or so now!
they just keep getting even more painful too...
:dust: :dust: to everyone!
xo

well then here's hoping it's a clear sign of our BFPs! Just so bizarre. Shiny boobs are beyond me. I distinctly told DH "what, did I step out of Twilight?!" though I suppose they were more... Sparkly... Good lord. Well... 2 more days until I officially test (April 10) and I'm stocking up on HPTs so I can test til my heart's content. Mucho dust to all of you gals!

Snuggs. I have ovd I hope I get the bfp. I am tired of ttc lol

Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"