shite!! i am bleeding

fingers crossed evrything is ok hun. i hope u managed to get to the epu xxxxxx

thinking of you and hoping you have managed to get hold of your OH.

Praying for good news xx

good luck honey, hope everything is ok xx

I hope all is ok and you got there alright. Please let us know how you are :hugs:

@charli19891

Just wondering how you are? Hope you managed to get to the EPU and got some peace of mind? x

thanks everyone... :)
OH got the car back to me on time and i made it down there.. everything is all good and saw little baby movin away, they are not sure what caused the bleeding but because i am rhesus negative i had to have an injection :(
Managed to get a pic and i will post it as soon as i get home as i cant do it here at my mums!!

Yayyyy sooooo happy!!! but still had a go at OH because he wasnt answerin his phone lol

Oh Charli, that's fab news, so happy for you hon :)

Look forward to seeing your pic x

I bled on and off for weeks in first tri - it turned out to just be my cervix! Glad you're okay :) xxx

OH got the car back to me on time and i made it down there.. everything is all good and saw little baby movin away, they are not sure what caused the bleeding but because i am rhesus negative i had to have an injection :(
Managed to get a pic and i will post it as soon as i get home as i cant do it here at my mums!!

Yayyyy sooooo happy!!! but still had a go at OH because he wasnt answerin his phone lol

Your post made me cry with happiness :dohh:

That's great news :happydance: Glad all is OK and you got to see your little bean xxx

Oh thats good that you got to EPU and checked out, and good that baby still there bouncing away. Xxxx

Your post made me cry with happiness :dohh:

awwww lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back