shocked by comments

twinkletoes

Reaction score
as many of you know, my dd had a scan today. well when i was sat in the ultrasound waiting area i was surrounded by pregnant women. and 1 of them said something to me that both shocked and upset me. heres the jist of the converstation:

lady(looking at my dd): awww shes cute, how old is she?
me: 8months
lady: god you are fu*king stupid
me: excuse me?
lady: having another baby so close to your daughter. havnt you heard of contraception!
me: im not here for a scan for myself
lady:u must be, its ultrasound and you have a bump
me: my dd is actaully having a kidney scan not that its any of your business!
lady: whatever, i still think you look pregnant!

:shock: :shock: :shock: how fooking rude :shock: :shock: :shock:

should've told her she didnt look pregnant she just looked fat

See I'd have said that too but then again it would depend if she was on the chubby side - You would look daft if she was a slim minnie :lol:

I'd have said it anyway....or "Hope you need 34 stitches"

i got asked all the time after having Harley when it was due :cry:
but he was only a few days old and i was out with Just Dior so i was fat and no new baby. still i used to get soooooo embarressed. kris used to go more red for me though. but still no one was rude about it. just sked me then ild say :cry: i have just had a little boy :cry:

stephsnugglebuggle said:

she was pregnant, and clutching her notes. lol

twinkletoes said:
stephsnugglebuggle said:

she was pregnant, and clutching her notes. lol

should have told her you felt sorry that a newborn had a mummuy like that to have to look at and if he child dont sleep at night its because its having nightmares about that monster mug of hers.

Even better, she'd have been so offended if someone told her she didn't look pregnant!

What a cheeky bitch!

OMG I cant believe some people can be soooo fucking rude! I dont know what Id have said, Id have wanted to give her a mouthful but Im too quiet!

haha good one Dionne....come on we'll go sort her out!

:shock: I can't belive the cheeky bitch said that!!!!
Even if you were PG wtf did it have to do with her??????

I would have been so angry but prob gobsmaked at the same time!!!

:shock: some people need a good slapping! i for one would not be the one giving it ide be to scared :lol:
x

I agree with Sophie think I'd have got up & slapped her or tempted to anyway :D

I soo would have given her a mouth full too, I would have made it so the whole waiting room knew what she said :twisted: And then i would have slated her a bit too. Coz i'm evil and cant stand it when people engage their gobs before thei brain :roll:

what's wrong with having another baby after a year anyway? i think a year apart is plenty :roll: still, ttc #1 here so what do i know ^_^;

I can't believe she said that though! how rude!

gaby said:
what's wrong with having another baby after a year anyway? i think a year apart is plenty :roll: still, ttc #1 here so what do i know ^_^;

I can't believe she said that though! how rude!

i dnt think theres anything wrong with it hun. its just some small minded big mouthed bitch shooting her gob off.

good luck with ttc x

If she wasn't pregnant I would have lamped her. If people can't say anything nice they shouldn't say anything at all :roll:

Hugs to you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"