Shocked!?

blondey

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

No one really knows me on here as I was a lurker for a few weeks, soaking up all your advice!

However after stopping the pill on 27th March and a very swift 3 day visit from AF on 6th May, I think I have my BFP! So thought I'd share as I am too scared to tell anyone else!!!

OH persuaded me to test on Mon, and there was a extremely faint line after 8 minutes, which even though it was a pink tinge I was sure it was a evaporation line. However 3 days and 5 tests later, they all have thin pink lines on them. (Does it matter that they are quite thin?!)

I know I am extreeeeeeeemly lucky and I admire so many of the women on here who are trying so hard for the BFP's and think you are all amazing. And I hope all your dreams come true very soon.:dance:

I'm struggling to work out how far gone I am though. The online calulators say I'm about 4 weeks but that would clash with AF? is this right?

Is anyone else too scared to really let themselves believe it and also having a slight panic moment lol! I am scared witless!!!

Congrats to everyone else who is in the same boat and also those who have been in my shoes!!

xxxxxxx

I had the same feelings honey, congrats and wishing you a hapy and healthy 40 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->