Shoe sizes!

Lauraxamy

Reaction score
Just wondering what size shoe your 5 year olds are? I'm not sure if my 5 year old daughter seems to have quite a small foot, which is fine, but her feet just don't seem to grow! My son who is 18 months younger than her has caught her up now, he's 4 in October, she was 5 this April and they're both a size 8 and a half currently, she seems to of been an 8 or 8 and a half for absolutely ages now!

We bought DD school shoes back in Sept and she was an 8 1/2. She was a month short of 5years. Both of mine are static for most of the year and then over the summer they go up a size or size and 1/2.

Summer's feet are an 11 or even a 12. She is tall for her age though, 5 yrs 2 months

Maci is 3yrs 5 months and she is a nine :)

Bens 5.5 and has size 12 feet atm.

I wouldn't worry too much about your boy catching up as generally they do have bigger feet, but I hope she has a growth spurt soon just to put your mind at ease.

Thanks for the replies, I was just curious to see if it's normal for their growth to slow down a bit at this age. She's always been a clothes size behind (like now she's 5 but she wears still some 3-4, especially in her school uniform) and like I said my son who's 18 months younger is catching up with her lately which is making me wonder why she just doesn't seem to be growing :lol:. I'm not that tall though (5'4) and I'm only a size 4 feet so maybe she'll just take after me!

My 5 year old who is petite is 8 and a half and also can wear 4-5 and sometimes 3-4 uniform is all 3-4

My older two are both tall, DD is 5.5 and is size 12, DS is only 4 and is size 13! I think boys' feet grow faster than girls.

Ds1 is 4 in September and is a size 8.5-9 depending on brands, I think I need to get his feet measured. So he's similar to your ds.

My son is 5 (and 4 months) and is a size 10.

It sounds about the same as my daughter was at that age. At 6/12 she is a 10, at a recent bowling party we went to (6th) the shoes sizes varied between 9 to 1! DS on the other hand is an 8 just before 3!

My daughter is 5.5 and is tall and size 12 feet. My 3.5 year old is teeny and his feet are 7.5.

My son is 5 1/2 and a size 11 1/2-12. He's not tall but his feet are massive! My 3 year old is tall but only has a size 7 1/2, which I think is small for his height!

My 4.5yr old is just going into a 9. She was a size 8 for about a year and those are now starting to hurt her feet. Some 9s seem a bit bit but she definitely isnt an 8 anymore!

My daughter is 5.5 and is tall and size 12 feet.

oh good. I was wondering if my DD was Bigfoot. She wears an 11.5 US, so an 11 in UK sizes. She's tall also, just 4 1/2 and 44 inches tall, wearing a 5 generally.

Cor, mine have diddy feet!

Ds age 10 (almost 11) has size 12/ 13 feet

DD age 9 has size 10 feet

Jade is my average size baby and has size 6 feet at age 2.5

My son turned 5 in may and has just gone into a size 12. My niece who will be 3 in October is an 8! The wellies they have in my sons class go from 9-1 x

Lana is 5.5 and she is a 10, I always thought that was quite small lol

As measured at Clarks where they add on half a size to make the shoe last longer, they were size 8.5 and size 9.5. Their feet seem to have grown loads in the past 18 months. I have just bought size 13 shoes for them both now they are 7, get properly measured next month for buying new school shoes.

Lucas is just going into a 10. I was speaking to his friend's mum this morning and she said her LO is in a 1. He's only a year above, seems like a huge difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->