Shooting pains up vagina? :/

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI but i've noticed lately (not often but sometimes) I'll be sat on the sofa or something and will suddenly get a shooting pain there.. It's not very painful but enough to make my jump a little lol. Anyone else have this and know what causes it?

I've started getting them yesterday a lot, I've been told it's normal growing and stretching pains!!! It is quite alarming when your just minding your own business and then all of a sudden it feels like someone stuck an ice pick up your hoo-ha lol!!!

Haha! I know it's a strange sensation. I told OH and he said he's had the same thing but with his bum.. He calls it 'shooty bum' made me laugh and weirded me out at the same time. At least I know it's just growing pains now :)

Lol, over heard it lovingly referred to as "lightning crotch" hahaha.... never understood it until now lol

Lighting crotch describes it perfectly haha! It comes along as quick as it goes.

Lol yeah i remember it well with DD. I've had a mild shooting pain in this pg already too, but was worse when i was further on lol x

Everything is just getting is comfy for the baby :)

Yup totally normal;) wait until 3rd trimester, when the baby starts kicking you in the cervix! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah cervix kicks are interesting to say the least :haha: x

Hmm not too looking forward to cervix kicks haha! I guess it's all part of becoming a mumma:thumbup:

Yeah, its a reassuring pain lol. Every kick is to be honest...i actually cant wait to feel it again!!xx

Cervix kicks sounds terrible. I'm not looking forward to it or when I'll start feeling like my bladder is missing and its only kidney and uretha. Ugh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->