shops!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Ok so whos stooooopid idea was it to put children's wear on the top floor in clothes shops! When its soooo obvious us mums are gonna have prams/pushchairs! People just dont think do they! lol. x

that must be the same person who had the idea to put the smallest clothes seize on the highest shelf, unreachable for people my seize (1,55m) :dohh:

I was thinking this with the newborn clothes a couple of shops ive been in they are on the bottom rail so if your heavily pregnant of recoving from birth you have to bend down to reach down lol.

Must be men!

xx

It's like your describing the Next's up here!:rofl:

LOL, true!

def, it must be men. when I went to primark once to stock up on sleepsuits and bodies, I asked a male sales assistant for size "newborn" and he gave size "3-6 month" :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

Its rare that you get Childrensware on a Ground floor.

I know in house of fraser its a right pain having to walk through to the lift, the store is huge and has 1 lift so you have to wait forever and then when you get to that floor the rails are so close together... Oh and debenhams is just as bad in Middlesborough

However our Childrens Next is a seperate store to the adults so its all on the ground floor but again the rails are too close together to get your pram through

Torture.

that is why I really like to shop for baby stuff at mothercare! the whole shop seems to be designed for pregnant women's and mother's needs :hi:

Seems like a nightmare & pretty stupid. Obviously they want to lose custom :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->