Short boy names?

Nicoleoleole

2 kids + 1!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We have a Leo, and I'd love an Eli if we have a boy, but DH doesn't like it. Does anyone know of any more names that are short like that and doesn't end in/rhymes with "-en" (last name ends with en).

Thank you! :flower:

We are in a similar position, looking for a short name (unsure of sex) and we already have a Leo
Bx

We are in a similar position, looking for a short name (unsure of sex) and we already have a Leo
Bx

It's such a great name, isn't it? :D:D I'm pretty set on a girl name, but we just need a boy's name!

I still love it now after 3.5 years and it wasn't even really a contender until he was born! I'm liking Arlo at the moment but it could be a little too out there. I have a while to think, I'm really intrigued as to what you decide :)

Bx

Arlo
Mika
Kit
Nico
Ollie/Oli

Anything I suggest to my OH for either gender he says no straight away :dohh: we have nothing! Men :haha:

Mack
Finn
Flyn
Tripp
Ed
Ted
Sam
Tom
Dax
Zak
Mitch
Levi
Lee
Rex
Alex

Bx

It's such a great name, isn't it? :D:D I'm pretty set on a girl name, but we just need a boy's name!

I still love it now after 3.5 years and it wasn't even really a contender until he was born! I'm liking Arlo at the moment but it could be a little too out there. I have a while to think, I'm really intrigued as to what you decide :)

Bx

It's hard! We don't want anything too unique, too 'old' sounding, nothing that begins with the same letter as anyone else in the family. :haha: I love Arlo! But my daughter's name begins with an A :(

Arlo
Mika
Kit
Nico
Ollie/Oli

Anything I suggest to my OH for either gender he says no straight away :dohh: we have nothing! Men :haha:

Right?! With my son though, it was super easy to pick. We both had Leo as our top pick and was just like, "okay, yeah. It's Leo." He went with the flow for my daughter's name too because it fit perfect. He hasn't heard the girl name but I'm dead set on that one too and he doesn't know it yet :haha: he's interested in boy names ATM.

Koa, Nile, Jett, Koi, Gray, Noah, Lex, Jay, Dax, Dex, Hugh, Jax,
this is on the longer side, but sounds short: Vaughn.

Koa, Nile, Jett, Koi, Gray, Noah, Lex, Jay, Dax, Dex, Hugh, Jax,
this is on the longer side, but sounds short: Vaughn.

I like Vaughn! Never heard a baby called that though!! Adding to my list, thank you!!

Taj
Beau
Kade
Gage
Ned
Tate
Van

Gage is on my list already! Not Kade though. I heard it before and didn't really consider it, but it's growing on me! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->