Short LH surge?

bellyfever

Reaction score
I think I finally got my positive opt last night after testing twice a day since CD10. I tested 3 times yesterday and last night at 8:30 I think I finally got a positive. This is the darkest test I've had so far but I world have missed it if I wouldn't have tested so much because this mornings test is already lighter. I guess I have a short surge? The 3 test together in the pic are from yesterday (CD18) with the darkest being last night and the other one is this morning, which is already lightening up. Could that mean I've already ovulated? My temp this morning dipped so hoping it will increase tomorrow morning but just wondering what y'alls opinions are? We BD last night and will again tonight for safe measure.:happydance:

Attachments

• 20141116_102922.jpg
    20141116_102922.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2014-11-16-10-49-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-16-10-49-14.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
Eeeek glad to see you've got your positive!! I'm a little confused cause my lines are still uber dark, darker than control line And my surge doesn't seem to have passed yet ( that's bad as till it passes I don't think the egg pops out) anyway dtd last night so 12 hours after blaring postive test but he's away now till next week so won't be able to do it again! Really hope it will be enough but even if it's not my time I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that at the end of our Tww together you will get your bfp! What day will you test? Xxx

Do they seem to be getting lighter too you? Top one is just now bottom this morning middle was 3pm ish xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
Well I did another test at 2 and it was super positive. I've heard it's normal sometimes to have positive for a couple days, you're just having a really strong surge. Hopefully you timed it good since then little swimmers can stay there for a few days. We bd last night and will again tonight and hopefully tomorrow. Well be interesting to see when my Temp increases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->