Short LH Surge?

Irish_eyes

~hoping for a miracle~
Reaction score
Sorry if this is going to be a long post but I am a little confused about my LH Surge this cycle. I have been testing with 30miu ICs and also CBDigi. I have been getting absolutely no lines up to CD16 (OPK 1) but when I was going to bed that night (well Saturday morning really) at 1.30am, I decided to poas for the sake of it (I am a poas addict) and I immediately got a dark line on the ICs (OPK 3). I was quite shocked to see this happen with a 30miu IC and also at CD16/17. Last cycle I got my first +opk on CD18 so O'd around 18-20. But I have been taking B50s from CD6 this cycle and was hoping O would be brought forward with a longer LP. Either that or I missed used the first day of my cycle due to confusion with spotting.

Anyway, decided to check this again in the morning (CD17) and with FMU I got another dark line (OPK 4). I know that FMU is not recommeded so decided to wait until later with my digi however knew it would be positive (OPK 5). And as the addict I am, I poas again at 7.30pm and it was really dark (OPK 6).

This morning (CD18) I did an IC with FMU and the line was slightly fainter (OPK 7) and when I did my CBdigi at 4pm it was negative (OPK8). I did another ICs and CBdigi at about 10pm and they were both negative.

Last month I got 2 day +opks with CBdigi and on the 3rd the IC was not as dark as the control line but dark enough.

So what I am confused about is:

1. Is it a possibility that I may have had the beginning of my surge between 5.30pm to 1.30am on CD16/17 meaning that if I tested between these times that I may have got a +opk?
2. Should I put CD16 down as my first +opk or leave it with CD17?
3. When did or will I ov? My temps have been around 36.3s and on CD18 it went up to 36.55C but will not know until tomorrow how much further it will go.

Last month I had spotting and pains like AF around OV but I do not have anything to that extend this month.

I have bd on CD14, CD16, CD17, CD18 and may be for another few days just incase.

Thanks for all your help and again sorry for the long post.

Attachments

• OPKS.jpg
    OPKS.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78