Short lp any experience with natural progesterone cream

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Just want to see what others have done. Ive been ttc 3 yrs became obvious 2 hrs ago inhad low progesterone im in the uk i have a child so my dr wont help that much. Im going back for another progesterone test soon bt i have 2 that came back low. Anyway i eat well i have tried vitex for 5 months and was advised by a herbalist to do vitex and natural progesterone cream as well for the last 4 months. first month my lp went from 9 days but i had 6 days of spotting and over time my lp was good with spotting. Last few months even with vitex my lp is going shorter. I changed brand of vitex and another herbalist advised to just do vitex on its own as it was too much whih is what i thought. and i felt good i had no pms or early spotting or breast tenderness. Then period came early and had a 9 day lp. Just seems vitex is slowly stopping working. The herbalist said give it more time but next month is month 6 ur supposed to only use it for 6 months. I did tell her but maybe it didnt sink in. Im wonderinf if to leave herbs and just do he progesterone cream see if it works or to follow her advice. She said my chart looked good and the fact i had no early signs progesteronw was dropping then i should carry on but im scarred imof doing the wrong thing. Its tiring when theres sometting wrong and u think this month it will be different and its not. Had anyone had good experience with progesterone cream? Did you spot when you ised it

I used a small amount of progesterone cream recently for only 5 days to help bring on a period that was absent with no pregnancy. I did not spot on it. My period came back like 3-4 days after stopping use but I also used Dong Quai in conjuction with this. Hopefully there will be others that can tell you more information but I didn't want to read and run. If you know you have low progesterone then I do not think it could hurt.

The only thing is you would have to continue progesterone cream and test when period should be due to make sure u are not pregnant before you stop to let your period come. Some women get their period even while using the progesterone cream and do not have to stop first. If you find out you are pregnant while using progesterone cream you will want to continue to use it until a doctor tells you it is okay to stop when the Placenta would be making enough for you to stop.

I just bought some progeterone cream for the same reason! This is my first cycle with it though, so I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you :(

No problem good luck with it.

This cycle im doing vitex epo as apparently it works well with vitex to build progesterone and 100mg of b6 as apparently it can build progesterone too. Im going to see if that helps and if all else fails go back on progesterone cream after a few months. Apprently b6 is really good for short lp

I have also been taking B6 and just bought Vitex but will wait until next cycle to start taking it. You'll have to let me know how it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->