Short luteal phase after stopping the mini pill

MrsCeder

Mum to Amelia 6/6/13
Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone? If so has it gotten longer as time has gone on or stayed the same?

I conceived dd first cycle ttc after coming off the combined pill 3 years ago.

Thanks in advance

Hiya. I was on Cerazette, and always had 30 day cycles amd ov on cd16 in past. Bust since coming off cerazette end of Feb, my cycles have not been normal by any means. I have had 26/27/28 day cycles since, and luteal phase of only 9-11 days. I've been taking agnus castus this month, in an effort to regulate cycle/lengten luteal phase, and obviously i can't say if this has worked yet, but i have had positive opks today, and cramping and ewcm since Friday pm, so i may ovulate tmorrow which is cd14, so maybe ov has moved forward and if i have a 28 day cycle, that will mean a decent luteal phase again at least.

Hiya, thanks for your response.

I have been off cerelle mini pill since June and since then my cycles have been fairly regular between 23-27 days with 5 day period but my lp has been 7 days and most recently down to 5?!

I've just started charting my temp this month and i've been doing opk's. I am having lots of ewcm and cramps but haven't had a positive this month so far and i'm on CD16 :-( Ovia says af is due on 01/09 so it's not looking good again this month.

I am currently taking vitamin b complex and vit c with folic acid which i've read it good.

How long have you been trying? Fingers crossed that you ovulate soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->