Shorter name list second time?

SarahBear

Reaction score
Hey,
With my first, I wanted a few boy names and a few girl names available for consideration after the baby was born. This time around, before the first trimester is even over we have an idea for a girl name another idea for a boy name, and I'm satisfied. Did you have an easier time with names the second time than you did with the first?

Our names for this round: Leo or Azalea

It's possible that when the baby is born, I might decide they're a Dylan, Keith, Hazel, or April, but I'm feeling pretty set on Leo or Azalea right now.

P.S. If you're noticing how horribly Leo goes with Lloyd, don't fret, we're using my last name (not the same as my husband's last name). OK, now you have a new thing to fret about since most people will probably think it's weird to give siblings different last names.

Leo and Azalea are nice :) . With one of our daughters, we had her name picked out long before she was even conceived and never once did we consider any other name for her, the same for one of my boys too. I think that's when you know you truly love the name, when you can't even consider anything else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->