shorter period and lighter, on CD3 now!

dream2reality

Reaction score
So usually i have periods that will last for 1-2 weeks or 2weeks-2months koz of my pcos. But this month i started bleeding on the 19th.. the first day it was medium flow, followed by heavy yesterday.. and today is my 3rd day bleeding and i woke up to very light bleeding/ hardly anything when i wiped.... and right now its still light and it has been hours later. Could this possibly mean that i still have a chance of being pregnant? should i test to check? or is this normal to have a different period? hehe tha joys of TTC!!! xoxo TIA :kiss:

The only way you can know is to test. If you're in the US - not sure about the UK - they sell cheap tests at the Dollar Store for only $1. They were accurate for me with my DD. I'd suggest getting one of those and see. Good luck!

are you on anything to help TTC with PCOS?

You could be having a lighter period because the lining didn't thicken up all the way

I've had exactly the same this month too it's very confusing x

The only way you can know is to test. If you're in the US - not sure about the UK - they sell cheap tests at the Dollar Store for only $1. They were accurate for me with my DD. I'd suggest getting one of those and see. Good luck!

i am getting some cheap tests today, im in australia and i ordered them on ebay... and they are really cheap too. xoxo

I've had exactly the same this month too it's very confusing x

i been tracking my periods all this year... and usually they are 7 days or more, i am now on CD5 and it is almost finished, when i woke up today there was little to nothing of AF when i wiped!! i hope it does mean pregnancy for us, koz they say that you can have a bleed/period that will be lighter and shorter in the early months/ first trimester of pregnancy. fingers crossed hun xox

Mine are normally 5-7 days and heavy but I didn't have none of that a lot of it was spotting but I came off my pill the end of August so not sure if it's that

Mine isn't down to a pregnancy already I've taken a test and my temps are low x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"