Shortlist of Girls names... which do you prefer?

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
We find out what we are having next week, but had a good think about names last night. We both agree that boys names are impossible, but came up with a few girls names that we both love.

What do you think, and which is your favourite? (My DD is Paige, and surname is Murphy)

Daisy
Callie
Scarlett
Jada

Havent thought about middle names yet. My fave is Daisy (and I think thats OHs fave too)

i love Callie its a beautiful name

my sons shabunkin called Callie (short for calico) just died :cry:

not keen on daisy though (sorry) it just doesn't age well

Scarlett and Jada are nice but not my taste (i have a friend with a daughter called Scarlett though)

I prefer daisy out of them

Pretty, girly and traditional :)

I love Daisy
I hate Callie but that's cuz my name is kali (kaylee) and everyone always says callie :/

I love Daisy
I hate Callie but that's cuz my name is kali (kaylee) and everyone always says callie :/

Hehe, we both really like Kaylee too.. How people can get them mixed up is a mystery!

i think its just that spelling though, if i saw Kali id think its pronounced Ka-lee not Kay-lee as there is nothing to suggest a Y sound in the middle

over here Kaylee tends to be spelled Kayleigh

I met a girl that spells it kali but says calli she told me everyone calls her kaylee :haha:

I love both Daisy or Scarlett & think they go nicely with Paige.

I have to say I love all the names (we must have similar tastes) I LOVE Daisy and at the minute is the girl name we are going to go for but Callie is also on my list! :)

I have to say I love all the names (we must have similar tastes) I LOVE Daisy and at the minute is the girl name we are going to go for but Callie is also on my list! :)

Ooh lovely! I never used to like those names... I guess I am a bit more sensible these days compared to 7/8 years ago!

Callie is gorgeous and I have only ever heard of one other girl named it.. And shes 24 now, so its a nice unusual but very pretty name!

What other names have you considered if you dont mind me asking? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->