Shortlist

Great names! Not sure I have a preference between the boy names... if it were my own son, I'd probably go with Lane, it just suits my personal taste more. But Dallas sounds good too :) Makes me think masculine and strong, sporty.

Indi is cute.. I go back and forth between it reminding me of India the country, and Indie style/music (both of which are cool..) its a hippie, earthy name to me..
Eva is probably the one I'd pick myself, but I'm more into traditional names.

You can't go wrong with any of these names, all are great. I like Indi Mae together, as someone mentioned :)

Let us know the gender when you find out ;)

Thank you for the feedback Daneuse - darling I updated a couple of posts above, you must have missed it. It's a BOY :yipee:

Ahhh a Dallas! I love love love this name but am in the Uk and it isn't a common name at all here. Not sure we have the guts to go for it if we were to have another boy.

Is it common in Australia or not really?

Ahhh a Dallas! I love love love this name but am in the Uk and it isn't a common name at all here. Not sure we have the guts to go for it if we were to have another boy.

Is it common in Australia or not really?

Thank you Citrus, I love it too! Nope, not common here at all but it's still a name people would know. I've only met one adult Dallas years ago back when I was in my early 20's. Haven't heard of one or met one since.

I guess being that it's a place in USA that most people have heard of I don't think it's too out there by any means even though it's not popular, if that makes sense? Plus, once people start catching on it will probably be the next trendy name lol..there were no 'Taj's' when I named my first DS but now they are popping up all over the place :nope:

I say if you love it, go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->