Should i be giving juice??

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
Olivia has her milk and regulary drinks water - i offered her some juice and she spat it right out. Now this doesnt really worry me cos i know she's getting plenty of milk and water..

I know a lot of mums on here give juice - is it just a 'treat' rather than a needed essential?

:)

I wouldn't say it was an essential, Joseph doesn't seem to like juice so I just give him water and milk :flower:

Definitely a treat. I've no intention of giving Aisling juice in the foreseeable future.

luisa doesnt have juice just water milk and occasional a camolie tea (the hipp baby one )

she doesnt know any different xx

We were told not to by the health visitor & oral health advisrs as it rots their teeth badly and if they've never had it they can't miss it or want it. I'll give him herbal teas occasionally I think for a change though.

I give Josh juice as he won't take plain water. He has it out a sippy cup, not in a bottle though.

I don't plan on giving Freya juice for a very long time, she is happy with water.

I don't want to give Ruby juice until she is much older, and even then only rarely. It's not needed, and she drinks water.

We don't give it here either, although she did have it yesterday because she was poorly, couldn't keep milk down and refuses water so she had some very weak juice which she still wasn't keen on but took a bit.

Oh thats good as i didnt really want to introduce it unles it was something i should have!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"