Should i be worried ?

PINKDIAMOND

Reaction score
I am 3wks pregnant. Earlier on tonight after BDing i discoverd when i went to the toilet that i had been bleeding. There wasnt a lot of blood i only saw it when i wiped. It was almost like "spotting", A very light diluted pink colour. I am in no pain and dont have any cramping ect. Anyway the bleeding has stopped now and now i have a lot of clear discharge. I dont know what could have caused this and i dont know if this is normal or not. Should i be worried?

It's quite normal. It's very common to bleed after BD during pregnancy...has to do with the increased blood flow throughout your body, including in the cervix and vaginal area. Unless you are cramping A LOT, throwing clots, and bleeding significantly, you're probably fine. :hugs:

Its quite a common thing to happen esspecially after sex - things are more sensitive maybe your OH touched a spot or maybe a little rough.

If it continues do see your MW though for peace of mind.

As aleady has been said, it is very common hun! x

Well thats it the same thing happend again tonight though there was a lot more blood than last time so thats it no more sex for me for the next 8mnth :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->