Should i be worried?

Karlielkc

Pregnant (expecting) 1st
Reaction score
Hiya all,

My doctor has not done my bloods as of yet, im 7 weeks adn 3 days today, and no bloods have been taken.... should i request them? x

hey hun, well when i was pregs with my son in 07 i never had bloods taken so i dont think you should worry yourself. xx

Don't worry, most doctors dont anymore becuase they say that there test are only as good as the ones in the shop. i am 8wks 6d with my first n i havent had any. Dont worry :)

As others have said most docs dont do blood tests to confirm a pregnancy.

Mine does and both times it has caused nothing but week of worry with low hcg levels !

xx

I'm 6weeks and 6days and ive not had any either :) dont worry yourself about it, the home tests are very accurate! x

lol thanks all! I know i'm pregnant no wories on that front the sickness, the nausea and lack of sleep making sure i dont forget haha, and my tummy bump getting bigger, but wante to confirm hcg levels...but had nothing done so just have to wait! waiting on letter for midwife appointment x

I never had HCG levels checked and only had bloods done at 13 weeks (for downs screening) and today for all the rubella, grouping, anemia stuff hth

I'm from Canada and its routine here that you get a bloodtest done to confirm your pregnancy. As soon as I told my doctor that my HPT came back positive, I had a bloodtest done that day and received the results within the same week to confirm.

HELLO!! I WOULDNT BE WORRIED, I JUST GOT MINE DONE LAST WEEK, I WAS 11WEEKS WHEN THEY WERE DONE,AND ONLY GOT BACK 1 RESULT SO FAR!! IM SURE YOU WILL BE FINE x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->