should i be worried??

M

maddiwatts19

doctors just phoned to ask me to go in for an appointment next week!

they didnt say why.

should i be worried that they asked me to come in???

:cry:

have you had your first appointment yet or any test done?????

They won't tell you over the phone... confidentiality etc, doesn't sound too urgent to be honest them making the appointment for next week

i had a smear done the day before i found out i was pregnant and they rang me a few days later asking me to come in, i really freaked out thinking it was something to do with the baby, and it happens i just had thrush. I wouldn't worry too much, or ring back and ask for earlier appointment!

They won't tell you over the phone... confidentiality etc, doesn't sound too urgent to be honest them making the appointment for next week

i had a smear done the day before i found out i was pregnant and they rang me a few days later asking me to come in, i really freaked out thinking it was something to do with the baby, and it happens i just had thrush. I wouldn't worry too much, or ring back and ask for earlier appointment!

Thanks. I thought they didnt seem to want it to bee too urgent. But im only 19, ive never had a smear test, so its nothing like that?

Could it possibly be because im young, overweight and have had a miscarriage before??

At your appointment did they do the ultrasound as well?

Maybe it's just that?

Not very nice of the receptionist to be so snotty. I would've demanded to know. I'd also speak to the dr/hospital and complain about his/her/their receptionists lack of manners.

But that's me. :blush:

Try not to worry yourself too much :)

Maybe they wanting to keep an eye on you if you've had a miscarriage before..... dont worry, like i said it can't be too important if they booked the appointment for next week.

At your appointment did they do the ultrasound as well?

Maybe it's just that?

Not very nice of the receptionist to be so snotty. I would've demanded to know. I'd also speak to the dr/hospital and complain about his/her/their receptionists lack of manners.

But that's me. :blush:

Try not to worry yourself too much :)

I know! believe me, if i had been there, i would have smacked her!!! :rofl:

Yeah they did do an ultrasound! hummmm.....

I'm trying not to, but i just want to know!...

Thats happened twice to me, the first time it was to tell me that my swab result confirmed thrush and the secong time, I had my consultant ring me and ask me to come and see her that afternoon, I was worrying like crazy and all it was for was for them to tell me I had SPD which I already knew, try not to panic, if it was majorly urgent they would have got you in sooner

Did they do your bloods?
I was asked to go back in because the lab had sent my bloods back becuase they hadn't been labelled properly and needed to have them re-done!
If it's close by could you call in and ask what it's about ?

Did they do your bloods?
I was asked to go back in because the lab had sent my bloods back becuase they hadn't been labelled properly and needed to have them re-done!
If it's close by could you call in and ask what it's about ?

They did take my bloods, but it really wouldnt surprise me if they had messed it up! :rofl:

I guess im just panacing cos its my first baby,so im new to all this, and scared! I get worried about every little thing! its silly!

thank you so much to all of you for your help!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxx

Good luck with your appointment. I'm sure if it was anything urgent they would have gotten you in straight-away.

Good luck with your appointment. I'm sure if it was anything urgent they would have gotten you in straight-away.

Thank you!

yeah i know, ive managed to convince myself that now!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"