Should I Be Worried?

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
A couple of days before my period was due I started cramping and having bachache, I've had this every day sort of on and off but not today, I also had sore boobs and was really tired, but havent noticed much of that today either, i'm thinking i'm maybe not as tired as not at work today and had a nap this afternoon with my 16 month old son. Ill wait a couple of days and see if anything changes, do you guys think I'm overreacting?

My symptoms eased off last week, but reappeared yesterday with a vengeance. I certainly don't think you are overreacting xx

Yea mine wore of and also reapperared last fewdays would have been fine with me if nausea stayed gone also notice breast are only sore when going to bed and waking up now. Im sure all is fine

I think everything is ok :) you have every right to worry but try not to worry to much as this seems to be a very common thing and everything turns out ok :) :hugs:

I think everything is ok :) you have every right to worry but try not to worry to much as this seems to be a very common thing and everything turns out ok :) :hugs:

Thanks hunni, I woke with sore boobs and a real bad tummy this morning, had the runs really bad sorry tmi, just been a little tired today but not much else, its going to long until friday until I have my scan. Its strange how when I had cramps and bachache all i did was complain about how sore I was and worrying then, now its away I'm still worrying! I cant win lol xxx

Sounds like everything is normal! Some girls don't get any major symptoms until 7-8 weeks.. Sore boobs is a good sign. There will always be something to worry about even if everything is going good. Try not to worry, it seems like everything is going good worth you :) cramping n backache is normal. Good luck! When is your scan?

Sounds like everything is normal! Some girls don't get any major symptoms until 7-8 weeks.. Sore boobs is a good sign. There will always be something to worry about even if everything is going good. Try not to worry, it seems like everything is going good worth you :) cramping n backache is normal. Good luck! When is your scan?

This is my fourth pregnancy, unfortunately two mc then I had my son, but symptoms have been the same with all 4, really bad bachache and cramps at the start, the only pregnancy I didnt bleed with was my son, thats what made me scared this time and go to doctors as normally means bad news for me, but thankfully it was only the one day and it was brown and not red. I had a scan at just over 4 weeks due to the blood, but as you can imagine it was tood early, seen a sac but nothing in it and wasnt expecting to see anything, so to go back this friday, hoping I will be 6+6 weeks so really should see something, its making me scared though as its my hubby's 40th birthday that day, really dont want to get bad news, but staying positive, just hate how scary the first trimester is

Your symptoms sound a lot like mine but like emmicakess the bad symptoms didn't really start until around 7 weeks for me. Hang in there and here's hoping you don't get the awful ms....yuck:sick:

:hugs: Hope
Everything goes well... I think it will! Positive thoughts :) I had brown spotting w cramps all through week 5 and still get the brown spotting sometimes. When it first showed up I PANICKED because I had a tiny amount of bleeding with mmc. I had no idea how normal brown spotting is in early pregnancy.now that I realize this and am calm I remember my bleeding with my mmc was red.

I had my early u/s at 5+3 but it was probably to early to see the fetal pole so now I have top wait till 7+4 to check again! Kinda wish i would have scheduled my early scan for 6+ weeks. Part of me is freaking out and part of me knows everything is ok. :) its really hard not to worry about a MC after you've had one or more but just remember so many women go on to have many healthy viable pregnancies after one our more miscarriages. :) I am feeling very positive about your Lil bean :)

Thanks girls for your support, I've had sore boobs a few times today again and feeling more tired, also from early on and all through the day, had waves of light headed and nausea, so been having to snack to make sure It doesnt get worse and i end up :sick:

Thanks girls for your support, I've had sore boobs a few times today again and feeling more tired, also from early on and all through the day, had waves of light headed and nausea, so been having to snack to make sure It doesnt get worse and i end up :sick:

Sending positive thoughts and sprinkling healthy baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->