Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by littlemiss200, Nov 18, 2011.

1. littlemiss200

littlemiss200 Active Member

Morning ladies,

Just have a quick question, not sure whether to be worried or not.. sorry as I'm about to go into TMI here lol

I noticed when I went for a wee this morning some dark brown discharge (at least I think it's that!) in my knickers, it was only the smallest amount but should I just ignore it for now and see if I get anymore or should I call someone, although not sure who to call?

Also I should add I haven't got any cramps or anything unusual.

I'm sure I am being silly, if I was wearing black knickers I would have never of even noticed!

Thanks for your help :)

2. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Well drak brown would indicate thats its old blood mixed into your discharge so that isnt as alarming as bright red.. maybe ring your midwife and ask and see if she seems worried? She will probably tell you not to worry unless you had cramping/more bleeding xx

3. littlemiss200

littlemiss200 Active Member

Thanks :) I haven't got the number on me at the mo but will give them a quick call when I get home

xx