Should I buy a FRER? Or is it all in my head? 12/13dpo..

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

TWW does not mix with my obsessive nature, it seems.

Got a superfaint line yesterday with fmu - even DH agreed there was a line there but 'there'd have to be a line for the dye to collect so it's probably that' Honey, it's one of the most expensive tests on the market, if it routinely had lines on when it was negative, there'd be a riot...

Asked him to maybe pick me up another if they had them at Asda last night, and after we had an argument about how annoying I was being, he brought me back a Clearblue ovulation kit, bless him. He thought he'd done great because it had 10 tests with it :haha:

I was determined I wasn't spending so much on a test again as cheapies have always worked fine before. But seeing as I now have £19 to spend after taking the kit back..?

I thought IC's should have picked up by today if a FRER had a faint line yesterday. Any experiences? My previous BFPs have been on the first test, I've never had a string of bfns like this. Especially considering my +opk was the 15th so I'm 12 or 13dpo today and no sign of AF coming (although I don't get much in the way of PMS symptoms)

Heeeeelllp meeee! I'm going crazy here. Obvious answer, leave it a few days then test again, but I want to know NOW :hissy:

HI there,

Here is a pic of my progression with both IC's and FRER's as you can see the FRER's are so much clearer. Good luck

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/temporary-64.jpg

I had dark lines on FRERs and still quite faint lines on ICs with my bfp. I ran out of ICs before ever getting a dark line. Do you have any pics?

I tried to take pictures but nothing was showing. Did end up buying more, yesterday looked the same and today's was also just a squinter - nothing even remotely like the beautiful line Samba posted. Had a tilt it and screw your eyes up on an IC as well, but given I'm at least 13dpo, it's probably just wishful thinking on my part. My line at 11dpo with #1 was unmistakeable. With #2, I had tested at some point in the week leading up to bfp on 17dpo (but I can't remember what day) and that was negative. #3 tested strong positive on 15dpo. I've never had to squint before and line from morning to night has shown progression even on ICs.

AF hasn't shown either but I've lost faith. I just don't see a bfp developing from almost nothing this late in the game. The other answer is a chemical... I certainly feel pregnant and have done for a week...

I have irregular cycles so not 100% sure. I would have expected AF yesterday or today I think.

Ach, just did a FRER (smu) and a line came up straight away and I don't really need to squint so it's a titchy bit better than yesterday. Still SO faint though, for 14/15dpo? I'll see if I can get a picture.

Picture quality is awful, don't know if anything is visible with that...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 33
It is a squniter but I see it!! Congrats!!

Thanks :) I'm not getting my hopes up (lies, filthy lies, I totally am..) it's so faint that I'm worrying about a chemical...

I guess all I can do is wait..

It was, within the time. It's faded now.

Yeh, I've got one left. I'll do it tomorrow morning unless AF comes today.

Will be popping by tomorrow good luck ��

Aw good luck I saw a line aswell :) I have irregular periods aswell how do you no when to do opks can I ask? Xx

Aw good luck I saw a line aswell :) I have irregular periods aswell how do you no when to do opks can I ask? Xx

Well, before they didn't work for me due to PCOS but three back to back pregnancies seems to have fixed the worst of the hormonal imbalance. So I thought I'd get some this time and see - I had sore boobs a couple of weeks ago and ordered opks and hpts at the same time.. the day they arrived I peed on one of each just out of curiousity, and got a blazing positive on the opk! It tallied with how I was feeling and two days later my boobs stopped hurting, I dried up and stopped feeling like dtd... so I take that to mean I ov'd! It was on CD30 I think. So I'll try to count from that onwards. If I didn't have anything to count from I'd probably just pee on a stick every day to see if I noticed them getting darker, then up to twice a day if physical symptoms match and they look darker. Opks were like £2.50 for 30 on eBay so I wouldn't mind wasting some :haha:

Still no AF or signs of impending arrival.. I had bad cramps a couple of days ago but she didn't materialise the following morning like I thought she would have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"