Should I buy a FRER? Or is it all in my head? 12/13dpo..

Ooh good luck I am ordering some opk on eBay :)

Did my last test at 4am after a five-hour old (as good as it gets for me) and got a very similar line to yesterday. I was in the bathroom in the dark :wacko: so can't be as sure but a line came up in a similar timescale and was visible without squinting, but it was impossible to tell if there was colour. It has dried to almost nothing, a supersquinter at best. It was very visible when back lit with my phone but apparently I can't use torch and camera at the same time so couldn't get a picture.

I felt quite hopeful in the early hours since it was less than 24 hours between tests, but the one yesterday wasn't fmu, and for this late (15dpo+) I'd expect a much more obvious result..

I never had to doubt my bfps before and had obvious progression on ICs from morning to night, so while AF is still absent and boobs sore, I can't help but think I'm imagining it. Or having my first chemical :( I can't find any pictures of lines this faint on FRER ending up darker...

Sorry this is so confusing and frustrating for you. There's no way you're mistaken with o day and dpo's? I'm afraid I don't have any advice other than I guess you either keep testing and/or wait and see if af does show.

I could be, anything is possible I guess. It's the first time I've used opks but it was definitely positive. And about 48 hours it was as if all my symptoms just disappeared overnight and I felt normal again. But I don't temp and my cycles are not the most reliable so I suppose there isn't any way I can be sure until either a proper bfp or AF.

I'm out of tests, ordered some yesterday but they won't be here til Saturday earliest - I'll see how long I make it before I crack and run to the chemist.. I'm loathe to buy more FRERs in case it's an indent line, but I've started down that road now so I can't compare progression (or lack of) with any other test...

I suppose it's a cheaper addiction than crack cocaine or shoes..

I could always just wait :haha: You can probably tell I'm really good at that!

I would even be happy for the witch to show, at least then it would be something definite instead of this limbo. God knows how I survived 18 months of this first time round, even more irregular than now (#1's original due date October, based on my LMP - January. I got BFP in June and he was born in March)

Wow that's a huge difference in EDD!!! It must be infuriating for you, I'm just as impatient as you and I was (and still am hopefully) very regular! I'll be testing possibly tomorrow but definitely Saturday too so I'll be with you. I'm not expecting anything as I had an ERPC at the beginning of this month so haven't had a normal cycle yet. But like you, I'd rather know for definite if af is coming, and if so, that's ok.

I knew I wasn't five months pregnant and told her to disregard LMP because I was irregular but she insisted on writing it down anyway :shrug:

Turns out I'd somehow sensed it and tested at 11dpo to get bfp :) I had given up on trying and we were due to go see the consultant to talk about Clomid a few weeks after.

Good luck for your testing! :babydust:

Aaaaargh! Found this and hope rears its ugly head again... Implantation calendar.. If I push my ov date as far back as possible (48hrs after +opk - 17th March) this is what the implantation time-frame is...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
Oooh cross fingers Hun so frustrating the waiting part lol I am still waiting for my opks had have had flue so no :sex: yet lol. I think your defo bfp but give it a week and maybe test again?

A week? I'll be lucky to make it to tomorrow morning :haha:

Lol I no how you feel seriously I spent a small fortune on pregnancy tests last time.

The rain stopped and the chemist was calling my name.. And since I had a £1 off coupon an' all.. (there's one on the leaflet in every pack of FRERs)

Now proud and anxious owner of yet more FRERs and because I have to hold off til at least much later tonight, some B&M cheapies of unknown sensitivity just to feed the addiction. :blush:

Hi hun

Popping in for more news and hopefully a blinding :bfp: I need to see the squinter! (I am such an enabler!). I need to live through someone else since all my HPT's have all been stark white without even an evap to get excited about!

Good luck for today! xxx

I took another FRER yesterday evening and it had another superfaint line but absolutely no progression. And I've just started with the pink tinged CM so I think the witch is on her way.

Which is good, because it confirms that I was indeed correct about when I ov'd and gives me something to count from. And my LP is like 15 days which is a good length. And at least I can stop stressing and wasting money on pee sticks! Til the next time... 😈

I really hope its implantation bleeding instead xxxx Either way it sounds like you're in a good place xxxx

Nah, it's 16+ dpo and has turned bright red - CD1 tomorrow methinks. I'm going to pop into the health food shop opposite from my shop tomorrow and investigate soy... :)

Bugger xxx Best of luck for the next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->