Should I call my OB?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I woke up with a migraine and nausea. Also when iwent to stand up my feet hurt. Hands feel alittle sore. Mybp has been borderline like 122/70 or 136/70 was the highest yet. Ugh I'm alittle worried

I was told its the second number that matters and 70 is ok... That's what mines been sitting at and no one said anything...I get sore hands and feet when I wake up and I'm fine... Always call in case but I wouldn't stress yourself over it

Honestly the bp isnt bad. You might just bevhaving an off day. Rest drink fluids and keep track off babes movement. If still worried call doc:) good luck:)

I had a gp appointment today for non pregnancy reasons. Since I woke up I've had a horrendous headache. Can't remember the last time I had one this bad. He checked my hands for swelling, checked my bp, 125/89, so a bit up as its usually 120/80. He just said if it doesn't go away, headache gets worse or I get flashing spots in front of my eyes, to go back x

Well I ended up going in. I have felt so off today. Not myself. My blood pressure is fine 119/80. Ive started to get some swelling just from standing on my feet, but he said its nothing compared to preclampsia swelling. We checked baby, she was head down and engaged. So basically im fine. He said im probably just having a "shitty pregnancy day". lol i hope I feel better soon :( 4 more weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->