Should I cancel or not?

wannabe mam

Reaction score
This sounds totally stupid just after general opinions! I have a gyno appointment next week at hospital which I had to get through my GP so it took ages. It was because I have bled inbetween my periods every month since my loss in March and I was getting worried as this didnt happen before the loss. But last month it didnt happen, yey! Hoping it is the same this month to.
Anyway the appointment involves a scan and an internal examination of my womb. The problem is that the appointment falls around my fertile time and I am worried about being prodded and poked at this time incase it interupts any sticky bean business! What should I do, cancel or go?
Thank you for your support ladies, good luck and hope you all get your beautiful babies soon xxx

I would call and tell them your concerns and see what they say.

tell them that u are booked in for around your fertile time and see what they say, although most doctors (especialy gyns ones lol) have seen it ALL before and probably would think nothing of it ! just ask to be sure as it may intefere with what the doctor needs to do but should be ok. xx

Thanks ncmommy and shell, I have took your advice and rang them! I didnt speak to a doctor they said just tell the doc and they wont do anything I dont want them to! Just dont want to waste their time! Its so typical the appointment has fell around this time but if I re-schedule it will be another 2 month wait! If there is a problem I just want to fix it, TTC after a loss is so stressful!xx

Doesn't it always seem to be that way? Best of luck at your appt. and here is to a sticky bean soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->