Should I change MW?

laustiredttc

Expecting no 2
Reaction score
I had my booking in app with my MW at 8 weeks, I'm now 14 weeks.
First time she didnt get all of the information she needed so booked another app with me only to cancel that and rearrange another time that I had to change a lot of other things for only to not get all the info again.. Then she hasn't bothered to send out my forms for dental and I still haven't received my app with the consultant as I'm classed as high risk and also not had my nuchal report back from her. I've tried calling since last week and sent her tx messages to which I've had no reply? I called the centre today and spoke to a gentleman who said she was working today and would pass on my message. She still hasn't bothered getting in touch with me and I'm just at the point where I've completely lost my patience and will be calling the maternity day care unit Monday to complain. She knows I suffer with anxiety and just a tx back would have been nice. Should I change Mid-wife? Or wait to hear from her first? Thanks :flower:

I had my booking in app with my MW at 8 weeks, I'm now 14 weeks.
First time she didnt get all of the information she needed so booked another app with me only to cancel that and rearrange another time that I had to change a lot of other things for only to not get all the info again.. Then she hasn't bothered to send out my forms for dental and I still haven't received my app with the consultant as I'm classed as high risk and also not had my nuchal report back from her. I've tried calling since last week and sent her tx messages to which I've had no reply? I called the centre today and spoke to a gentleman who said she was working today and would pass on my message. She still hasn't bothered getting in touch with me and I'm just at the point where I've completely lost my patience and will be calling the maternity day care unit Monday to complain. She knows I suffer with anxiety and just a tx back would have been nice. Should I change Mid-wife? Or wait to hear from her first? Thanks :flower:

Change mw! This sounds completely unprofessional, you need to see the consultant and that's that. xx

Yep, if she doesn't have time for you and can't take your needs seriously, it's time to move on!

Thank you ladies. I thought I was being a bit overly sensitive but it's nice to hear that I'm right in thinking I want to change. I hate moaning as well it's just something I try to avoid but actually this is my baby and mine's welfare so sod her. I'll be changing on Monday. Thanks again ladies :flower:

I would change if she doesn't have the time to give you the care you need then she is not doing her job ! My dr has 100s of patients but I am very well taken care of and would never stand for the kind of unprofessionalism your mw is showing.

Thanks ladies. I feel awkward but it's not going to stop me from calling up the maternity day care unit and telling them I want to change and my reasons for it. Normally I'm very forgiving and understanding to a fault sometimes. Will most definitely not be shy in voicing my concerns. Xx

Thanks ladies. I feel awkward but it's not going to stop me from calling up the maternity day care unit and telling them I want to change and my reasons for it. Normally I'm very forgiving and understanding to a fault sometimes. Will most definitely not be shy in voicing my concerns. Xx

You're doing the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->