Should i force myself to eat when i've lost my apetite?

Aracaeli

Reaction score
I've been getting the most incredible pains in my legs, and pains migrating to other parts of my body, i think this must be hormonal because i get very tired at the same time. I'm wondering if itmight be linked to inadequate nutrition also. I'm going to bring it up with my GP, but i am wondering, if anyone else had a low calorie intake in the first trimester? I try to eat more, but i just have no apetite, and i looked at a bowl of vegetables earlier like i'd been offered a lump of coal even though i used to love veggies and fruit! I did get the irrational desire to eat a pencil eraser this afternoon when i just had to have something and didn't know what - turns out it looked vaguely chicken -like, i seem to want to eat nothing but meat (just chicken and ham) and quorn products, bannanas, and cereal, can't tolerate anything like butter or anything with fat either. Do you think i should force myself to eat more than 1,000 calories? I'm sur ei must need more fat? Or will the baby be alright. I'm taking multivitamins. I'm already a tad on the underweight side.

I lost 24lbs in the 1st trimester hun. I couldn't eat for the life for me. I was havibng max about 800 cals a day, maybe less.

All I suggest is try to have some fruit/toast or buy those cereal bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->