Should I get excited?

april24april

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My last AF was on July 10th and I was due to ovulate on 27th July. We were on holiday in Majorca, and planned our holiday 'activities' around this - we used OPKs and Pre-Seed gel. It is now 10 DPO and I decided to do an early test this morning. It came out positive! I don't want to get too excited as my AF isn't due again until August 10th, but what do you guys think? Is it to early to be 'really' positive? I've got lots and lots of the little early detection strips and will do another one in the morning, but please give me your thoughts. Am I having a 'holiday' baby?

x

A positive is a positive.. It sounds like you are def pregnant :) i got a BFP at 10DPO

very rare u get false positives hun so looks like u have ur BFP!! Congrats xx

Thanks! I'm scared to get excited again in case I do another test and it comes out negative!

x

Congrats on your BFP.
I'm in a similar situation, I used preseed and softcups drank Red Clover and Red Raspberry and greentea, I OV some time between the 28 and the 30th, BD'd from the 24 on to the 31st missed maybe one or two days in between.I have been cramping off and on since about 6 DPO(if I'm using the 28th as actual ov day) have some creamy discharge at times, but I dare not test yet u girls are brave, every time I notice something I say "shut up" I'm not listening to these damn false symptoms. I feel like I'm going crazy. Telling my symptoms to shut up I'm not listening LOL. Idk know what to do? I think i wanna post this as a thread.

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Congratulations, I was just wondering if you have done any more tests x

Yes I've done 9 now! Slightly obsessive I know, but I had a pile of Internet cheapie test sticks and I bought a twin pack from the supermarket too lol.

I finally believe it now, but still very nervous

X

Its definitely a BFP hun, congratulations. Btw, is your birthday on April 24th? Cuz that's my birthday and also the day I was expecting AF but got a BFP the ff day! :flower:

Yes it's my name and my birthday is 24th April

Congratulations to you too

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back