Should i give her the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could privately rent a small flat and you would be able to get housing benefit for it but I think you have to work 16 hours for that. Do you have a job/at college or anything?

I dont understand your ticker though, you plan to buy a house in 7 months but have £300 savings?

Thats none of your god damn business:grr:

If that's the case why are you publicising it? You must be pretty stupid if you think no one is going to wonder how your going to buy a house with no money and no job.

Im not stupid. Again, its none of your business. I didnt ask a question on "buying a house" did i? Its irrelevant to the question i asked, so keep your snitch out.

You ask a finance question then state you have next to no money and further down on your post you claim to be buying a house which happens to be finance related. It's a public forum, I'll put my "snitch" wherever I please. If you hadn't answered so aggresively there wouldn't have been an issue made out of it but you're coming across as a liar.

Im not a liar. Do me a favour and chuff off.

You dear, have an attitude problem.

You could privately rent a small flat and you would be able to get housing benefit for it but I think you have to work 16 hours for that. Do you have a job/at college or anything?

I dont understand your ticker though, you plan to buy a house in 7 months but have £300 savings?

If that's the case why are you publicising it? You must be pretty stupid if you think no one is going to wonder how your going to buy a house with no money and no job.

Im not stupid. Again, its none of your business. I didnt ask a question on "buying a house" did i? Its irrelevant to the question i asked, so keep your snitch out.

You ask a finance question then state you have next to no money and further down on your post you claim to be buying a house which happens to be finance related. It's a public forum, I'll put my "snitch" wherever I please. If you hadn't answered so aggresively there wouldn't have been an issue made out of it but you're coming across as a liar.

You Dear, are a nosy snitchy troublemaker.

Once again, the point about the forum being public stands, the fact that you are ADVERTISING the fact you think your going to buy a house doesn't make it such a secretive matter.

Oh, and pointing out huge anomalies in your "story" is hardly troublemaking, especially when others were thinking it.

Once again, the point about the forum being public stands, the fact that you are ADVERTISING the fact you think your going to buy a house doesn't make it such a secretive matter.

Oh, and pointing out huge anomalies in your "story" is hardly troublemaking, especially when others were thinking it.

Wtf are you talking about?

Your just a bitter jealous person, its written all over your posts.

I would give her the money. I paid my mums £300 phonebill today because I had the money and she didn't. I live with her, and she doesn't have to have me here, so I only see it as fair and do it without thinking. That's just me though. I'm also saving, but my mum comes first.

:blush: I must agree on this one. I don't know how you're going to buy your first home with £300 savings, but that's only because me and Rich are looking for a house and it's impossible without a LARGE deposit x

:blush: I must agree on this one. I don't know how you're going to buy your first home with £300 savings, but that's only because me and Rich are looking for a house and it's impossible without a LARGE deposit x

I have £300 at present but when i start work soon and save every penny i will have a large enough deposit to put on a house.

Your just a bitter jealous person, its written all over your posts.

:rofl: Of course, whatever you say :dohh:

You don't have to justify yourself to me hun, just saying I can see where she's coming from x

i would pay it, however my mom would never take money off me for her expenses but if she was to ever need money i would def offer. my mom is everything to me and i wouldnt even hesitate if she needed help. however it just depends on evryones individual circumstances.

Basically you've done a good thing helping your mum out but in all seriousness she needs to wake up as this boyfriend/cretin who is controlling her and seems to be totally motivated by money without actually doing anything to earn it really sucks all rationality out of her!!!

And the fact he is taking you and your brother for all you have to is shocking!

I don't think your mum even sees it, sometimes people are so blind or to choose to close their eyes to situations even when it's staring them in the face!!!

All the people who have responded on here have done so for the right reasons....even the poster that you are arguing with! Your ticker does indicate you are going to buy a house in seven months and try to start a family in eight months so people will comment on that too....all I can say is do something for you, get that job you want (I know it's not easy) and move on, be there for your mum but don't be suckered in all the time, she's a grown woman and she should stand up for herself and have her own money....

And some proper financial security for you and a nice home will be the greatest enviroment you can bring a baby into .....of course along with lots of love!

AutumnRose said:

You Dear, are a nosy snitchy troublemaker.

You are incredibly rude. In your posts you say you're 18 with no job and complain about paying £40 a week rent when your signature says you are TTC and buying a house in 8 months... this is a public forum with tickers that show to everyone, you can hardly expect people not to be curious.

You are obviously stressed. Go and have a cuppa and come back when you have calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"