should I go to the doctor?

NykyDub

Reaction score
Back in October I found out I was pregnant, but it didn't stick and I miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks. It all passed on it's own and didn't seem to effect my cycles (which are now consistently at 29 days). While my cycle days haven't been effected, my periods have become so light that I can get by with just a panty liner.

Now this cycle my flow is very off. On CD 30 I started bleeding, but it was brown and only when I would wipe. Today is CD 31 and it is still only brown when I wipe. I have camps off and on so I keep expecting for it to change to the usual bright red flow, but still nothing. I took a test and it was a clear negative. Should I wait it out and see if a real full period starts or should I get in to see my doctor? Has anyone ever had a period that was only brown old blood this light?

I would go see the dr .... Just because your periods have been super light in the first place and then this strange cycle .... If anything it will give u an answe or reasure you ... I have had very light short cycles to very heavy long cycles , my dr said it was normal to have random cycles , sometimes you shed less or more of the uterine lining ...... But I have had one cycle where it started spotting dark brown for a day or two and then spotted into a very light AF .... My dr said it was mostikely a very eArly mc :( but I also had test come back extremely faint pos right before....
Hopefully this is just a normal "off" cycle for you! GL !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->