should i ring the doctor?or is she just teething!

Olivias_mum

Reaction score
i dont know if Olivia is teething or poorly!well i know shes definately teething atm as you can see her two top teeth just about to come through and she has been crying alot the last few days. She went to sleep last nigt at about 7 and woke up this morning at 5, she went back to sleep at 6 and didnt wake up until i got her up at 11, she wouldnt have anything to eat and has practically all day since, wakeing up fo about 5 minutes and moaning loads (like not crying just constant moaning if that makes sense) and she seems pretty floppy Her cheeks are BRIGHT red and have loads of little spots on them which i know could be the teething? but she also has a rash on her forhead now which she didnt have this morning, i dont have a thermometer but shes hot to touch and she hasnt eaten anything all day!

Call the GP or NHS Direct, the fact she has a rash and is floppy is cause for concern.

I hope she is ok :hugs:

V xxx

V is right - because of the rash and floppyness i wouldnt leave this. :hugs: :hugs: hope ur ok chick, been thinking bout u xxx

I would definitely call the doctor or go to an out of hours clinic.

My friends lo gets teething really bad and she has a rash all over her face and legs. Hopefully it is just teething but better to get it checked out.

i agree with the others call or bring her into the pediatrician, how is the bp was wondering how you have been doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->