Should I see a doctor?

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
As this is my 3rd baby you think I'd have symptoms sussed by now.

On and off I've felt like this but today it's been a day long thing and I don't know whether a trip to the doc is needed.

My heart rate is through the roof it's normally around 50-65bpm but today it's been 110bpm for the most part, I feel absolutely exhausted, as if my iron levels are dangerously low, but I've recent had them checked. I feel spaced out and kinda like the morning after a night out where your still kinda drunk and a bit all over the place, I feel like I'm sighing a lot and just slightly short of breath. I took some washing upstairs to put away and I literally was seeing stars as I got to the top of the stairs and had to run and lay down in my son's room.

I don't even have energy to lift my arms and have pains in my shoulders.

I forgot to add I suffer with fibromyalgia, but I've had a good run for the past few months and I'm not taking any medication, you can't while pregnant anyway, while typing the symptoms sound the same, but the feeling is completely different, with my fibro I'm in all over pain from my neck to my ankles, but this is more exhaustion but unable to walk or stand for long periods without losing a bit of consciousness.

I've not felt like this in either of my 2 previous pregnancies and just wondering if it's normal or a trip to the docs is needed

The breathlessness is normol I've been so breathless but I'm wondering if ure iron is low hon. I suffer with anaemia and I know at some point in this pregnancy it will hit me. I had to have a iron infusion with my DD.
I wud make a doctors appointment hun just so he can do ure boodpreasure and he may suggest a blood test.
It may be that it's just pregnancy symptom but go and get checked out just to be sure. U may have to go on Iron tabs.
Let me know how it goes won't u hon

I'd get checked to be safe since you never felt this way before, but those also sound like normal symptoms as well.

How are you feeling today? I feel like this today. Just very off like all I want to do is lay down. My heart feels like it’s racing and I feel a little anxious! Plus nauseous! I definitely am starting to get crazy symptoms now! I don’t remember feeling this bad with either pregnancies!

I'm feeling a bit better today, still a bit exhausted and light headed but much better than yesterday, I've kept myself busy today so I'm sure ill crash later on once the kiddies are in bed I think I'll put it down to hormones!

Pne1985 I have also never felt this rough early on in pregnancy, apart from sickness I felt fine, now I'm just exhausted constantly, bit still awaiting the morning sickness, that should be here next week when I'm 6 weeks

So glad ure feeling a bit better hon. My sickness kicked in at 7+2 but I find some days I don't really feel sick at all and some days I feel just queezy and other days where I feel really sick. Not felt to sick the last 2 days I think that's why I was feeling out about that scan yesterday but baby was just fine. I expect my sickness will be back tommorow.
Just so you all know symptoms can come and go and come back again and it don't mean anything bad.
It's normol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->