Should I test?!?

BabyPleasee

Reaction score
Hi! I'm very impatient and curious :p hahah
Soooo, I have 1 clear blue easy digital test left. The one that tells you how far along you are. They say on the package that it can detect 25 miu and that it can be I think it said 55% accurate when used 4 days before af. Tomorrow I will be 10 dpo and 4 days until af. I didn't test today, but I tested yesterday an got bfn with FRER. Just wondering if anyone has got a bfp at 10 dpo 4 days before af and with the same test lol. Did I mention I'm a bit impatient and curious :p lol

I guess I should list my symptoms lol ever since 1 dpo I started feeling off. Tender nipples (not breasts), constant headache at the base of my skull, waves of nausea throughout the day (usually 7pm on wards), CONSTANTLY tired, dizzyness, gassy (that eased off around 7 dpo), can't get full even when I eat a huge supper I still feel like I can eat more and even when I do feel full it only usually lasts about 15 mins then I'm good to go again, felt slight fluttering last night in my lower stomach right hand side, I've had the slightest sore throat for about a day around 5-6 dpo, my nose is always stuffy, I checked my temp today out of curiosity and it was 98.3 ( usually it's 97ish but I'm not a regular temp checker), I have also been very emotional (sad,angry,edgy) which is not my normal self. I am also asthmatic and lately I have been going weeks at a time without using my puffer but since 4 dpo I have to take it a few times a day (dunno if this means anything or not lol) Also I find all these things odd simply because I have never had any pms or signs of ovulation before trying.

So I don't know if this really indicates anything but, I'm hopeful :).

Well, for anyone who is reading this, just tested and got a bfn... :( little sad here this morning but what can ya do.

Aw hun, I'm sorry to hear you got a BFN. I can relate to how disappointing that is, was there this AM and am also 10 DPO. xx

so sorry to hear about your bfn too :(.. debating now if i should go pick up some dollar store ones or wait 4 days to see if af doesnt show ... so mind rattling ! lol

Maybe wait a few more days if you can and see how things are? I only say that because I know how disappointing and upsetting it can be every time you see a BFN. It's horrible though, damn waiting game! xx

It is very horrible!
Have you ever used a dollar store hpt? Just wondering because I hate spendng so much money for the best hpts and getting bfn's lol

I've used IC's from ebay and ones from the poundshop here (UK). I wouldn't use them on the day of my missed period because I'd feel I was justified then to use the more expensive ones but when it's coming up to AF and wanting to know anxiously, I think these are a good stop gap and many women seem to get good result!

Hopefully they are a bit better lol i just got 4 discover hpt's for 8 dollars . That was easier on my wallet haha

Tested again this morning at 11 dpo. 3 days before af. Really starting to have my doubts now :(

*hugs*

Seeing the BFN's are so horrible. I know it is hard right now and it is definitely hard to hope after seeing many BFN's but don't give up hope completely. Of course it's okay to be realistic but also remember that some women won't even get a positive until after their missed period so just because your test is negative now, it doesn't mean you are out as the witch hasn't shown up. xx

Don't give up yet! I agree with Tink_, you might miss your period and then get your BFP, you never know.

I've had to force myself not to test until a missed period, just because a BFN and then AF is just too much disappointment for me.

FX!! Keep us posted :)

You ladies are most definitely right on that. Every woman hopes that they are going to be the lucky ones who gets their bfp's 7dpo on the first cycle lol.. i guess i was just one of them :p... Thanks for the advice and fingers crossed for you ladies as well :). i will most certainly keep you posted :)

well its 13 dpo, 1 day before af, and still a bfn.. :( all symptoms gone including tender nipples and the headache .. hopefully af doesnt show though!! xo

Implantation can happen anytime up till 12dpo soo some peoplw wun get a pos til after af hun not out till shows Im 8dpo neg frer today an im jus guna not test now for as long as poss I wana c a nice dark line x

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month :(. 14 dpo af was supposed to come this morning and it didn't an I got so excited lol but tonight I think she's started. Brown spotting. Not like it usually is but I would imagine tomorrow will be normal :(... Good luck to all of you lovely ladies though :) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->