Should we bring back the death penalty?

because clearly TWO of those on death row could be rehabilatated, just because someones done something once does not mean they will do it again..........1 of those inmates committed a crime ONE crime whilst in a gang, he was abused all his life- his mum use to tip boiling water or coffee over him, he was put into care abused and ran away to a gang, yes at 19 stupidly did something very very bad and spent 14 years on death row locked up 22 hours a day then killed - if i disturb you because i feel empathy towards a human being regardless- so be it - i just feel sorry for people who dont!

first of how do you or anyone else realoy know they coyld be rehabilitated? second as for the boy that was abused and joined a gang and killed someone; my grandma was abused as a child and as a wife, she had a terrible childhood. she didnt go out and kill someone, i think it really depends on who you are as person. if youre more suceptible to killing, anything in life could trigger it. he should pay for the life he took with his own.

Doesnt mean they need to be killed....!!!............people against the death penalty dont deny the criminal did something wrong, have sympathy for the victim and victims family and agree they should do their time and be rehabiltated and if not locked up indefintely and i have so SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sadness for the prisoners family because they are victims in this too, the death penalty is cruel, its inhumane and watching the documentary just cemented my view even more so.

people make mistakes - the people on this death row programme killed ONCE these were not serial killers, serial rapists or child killers or peodaphiles and did not go out too kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->