Should we wait and marry first?? mil2b moan

congrats hun! it really does come round quick - you have lots to do before then, that ttc prob wont even be on your mind! :happydance: good luck with everything and i'm glad you got things sorted with the MIL - even though they can be pains at time and interfere you did the right thing by discussing it with her. my mil thinks we "should wait a few years after the wedding" before ttc...........:haha: H2B and i very quickly reminded her that it was our decision! she has now come round to us trying and has accepted that there may well be a baby on its way within the next year (fx!) and has even started giving me tips on how to get pg :blush: and reminds me to take my folic acid :rofl:........so it really does help to get it out in the open!
best of luck :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies :hugs: you're all so lovely!

Cloud9, thanks so much for your mil tips :winkwink: you're so right! I feel soo much better now things are out in the open, and she's been phoning and chatting like she used to again, phew! Tonnes of good luck for ttc that's amazing, you must feel so excited, sending loads of dust your way :dust: just imagine walking up the aisle with a little surprise hiding inside :cloud9: thanks for all your support xx

Congratulations! I was going to post "why not get married sooner and make everybody happy" but you've beaten me to it. :)

Lovely !

Ideally I want to be married but it looks like it'll just have to wait !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->