Shouldn't this be darker for 14dpo? UPDATE Another Chemical:(

Oasis717

Reaction score
I got a faint bfp today at 14dpo although AF was due last Sunday as my cycles are 25/26 days, I've had a lot of losses with a 12 week loss in may then a cp straight after so I'm worried the lines too faint? Will do the other test on Saturday x

Attachments

• IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 58
A line is a line, I hope it gets darker for you, fx.

Thanks ladies I guess there's nothing I can do but wait! Xx

It's okay that it's light as you could have implanted a little later than you thought :winkwink: Congratulations on the most amazing Christmas present!

Yeah maybe implant was later. Really hope this gets darker. Xx

It's okay that it's light as you could have implanted a little later than you thought :winkwink: Congratulations on the most amazing Christmas present!

Thanks so much I so hope you're right xxx

I had a dip around 9dpo so I'm really hoping so thank you xx

Oh oasis I so hope this is it for you. I've been following your journey right since you were on " charts charts and oh charts " you deserve this to be your little Christmas miracle!!

This is my 14dpo positive test that I had for my daughter. It was light and people told me, test tomorrow to see if it gets darker...which it did. Good luck!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18

Oh oasis I so hope this is it for you. I've been following your journey right since you were on " charts charts and oh charts " you deserve this to be your little Christmas miracle!!

Oh thankyou love, lovely to hear from you but I'm afraid its my 6th chemical, AF came today:(xxx

Oh thankyou love, lovely to hear from you but I'm afraid its my 6th chemical, AF came today:(xxx

Oh I'm so sorry, I have just had a chemical/miscarriage at 4 week 5days so I know how awful you must be feeling

Oh I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. We are entering a new year with new hope & I hope you get that sticky bean x

So sorry <3
I agree with mrssat ^ new year , fresh start !
I've had a few losses this past year so I'm looking forward to what 2016 will bring

Oh I'm so sorry, I have just had a chemical/miscarriage at 4 week 5days so I know how awful you must be feeling

Oh love I'm so sorry to you too, its bloody awful isn't it and at Xmas too:( xxx

Thankyou ladies that bought a couple of tears to my eyes reading your posts, I so hope better luck for us all in 2016 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->