• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shouldn't where my placenta is be in my 12 week scan notes

Rainbow gems

Reaction score
IM a bit annoyed i went to my 12 week scan today and put ahead 2 days (12 +2) due 5th august.
i did not find out NT measurements or baby's HB per minute,
and i wanted to know where my placenta is but forgot to ask, i looked in my notes it does say a word i don't understand but shouldn't it be in my notes?

Heya, I'm in England and here they tell you where your placenta is and put it in the notes at the 20 week scan :/ I have never had a heartbeat per minute thing in my notes, they just say whether the heartbeat is present or not at the scans here. If you requested downs syndrome screening you should have had NT measurements though, but if you didn't then they wouldn't have measured.
Hope this helps a bit but I don't know what it should be like in Wales :)

I didn't get any of this either, were you told you would be?

I've just got my nt results through the post and also no mention of heart rate, it just says that it is present. They didn't tell me or make a note of where the placenta is, are you worried about it for placenta previa? Because I don't think whether you have that at the minute matters, because as your uterus grows it will likely move the placenta up and away from the cervix.

My letter does say the nuchal measurements though.

X

Well on my notes it only said fetal HB present and that pregnancy was healthy and viable. Underneath it had where my placenta is (anterior :/ ) and baby's NT measurement. Maybe you could ring up your midwife and see if she knows hun? x

I asked last time and wasn't told, as she said it was too early to tell.
I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks and it was clearly pointed out to me as anterior and low, but not too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->