Shouldn't you be doing something else

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
rather than be on BnB right now?

:rofl:

I should be cleaning house and doing work. Instead, I've sat down with my Starbucks, Chase is sleeping (give him 2 minutes and he won't be) and here I am checking all the gossip.

Yes, I should be washing the pans etc from dinner but the wok needs a good scrub and I haven't got the energy

I need to put some washing in

xxx

I should be doing my eyebrows and gettin the spray tan of the palms of my hands ready for zarababy1's wedding tomorrow.

I'm so jealous. I want Starbucks hot chocolate now..:lol: I actually have everything done! I could maybe iron my clothes for work tomorrow...or wait till I wake up, sounds more likely!

I'm so jealous. I want Starbucks hot chocolate now..:lol: I actually have everything done! I could maybe iron my clothes for work tomorrow...or wait till I wake up, sounds more likely!

I love my Starbucks Coffee Frappicino :)

I should be taking the washing out and putting it in the dryer...sounds so easy when I say it :lol:

mmm..sounds yummy!

Well I checked and the best i've got is nesquik..so Nesquik hot chocolate it shall be :D whenever my mum comes back from Asda with the milk :happydance:

Doing the ironing and cleaning the bathrooms.

Fuck it though :)

Finishing tidying my room, that I've been putting off since last Saturday :dohh: :rofl:

Yum. I love an Iced Caramel Machiatto! :happydance: I think I will get one tomorrow. I should be finishing up washing the bottles and then going to bed.

i should be sleeping :sleep:

but I was woken by my bladder couldnt get back to sleep cos of a blocked nose and a cough and my mind is working overdrive cos were going on holiday today :dohh:

but normally I should either be working or doing the housework :rofl:

I should be in bed? Or I could :dishes: but that's even less fun. :rofl:

My eyes are all dry feeling and my limbs are heavy, but I am procrastinating on catering to it! :dohh: It's far too much work to go to bed! Brush, floss, wash face, etc. I blow a raspberry at the whole thing!

exactly what i have twice a week without fail! But its the light one ;)

Yummm!

I should be asleep sam was up till half 3 so am knackered x
Need coffee :rofl:

yup i could list a hundred things i should be doing right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back