Show me your 15 week bumps

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Can you all show me your bumps at 15 weeks. I am pregnant with number 4 and everyone keeps commenting that i dont even look pregnant i know its nothing to worry about but i dont actually have a bump yet but being my fourth i thought i would have. Trouble is i am high risk for a low birth weight baby according to my midwife as all my babies have got smaller in weight with my last one being 5lbs so she has said i will have to have regular scans as my pregnancy progresses i'm sure i will wake up one day with a massive bump but still doesnt stop me worrying in the meantime x

My doctor said I'm measuring 14 weeks and 1 day. Here's my bump. I don't think I look pregnant, just bloated. But my SO thinks I definitely look pregnant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 22
My doctor said I'm measuring 14 weeks and 1 day. Here's my bump. I don't think I look pregnant, just bloated. But my SO thinks I definitely look pregnant!

You deffo look pregnant hun lovely bump. x

Heading up to 17 weeks this week with twins lol and this is with 3 tops on so has extra padding :)
One twin actually measures ahead and one a bit less, my due date was given to me as an average of both of their sizes

I get the comments about no bump all the time but babies are healthy so I'm not worried

Excuse bad quality and angle

Yeh tiny bump for twins but aslong as their healthy x

This was me at 15 weeks, I've popped out a bit over the last week or so. Doesn't look like I really have a bump but my stomach was a lot flatter at the start!

Attachments

• IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
15w6d bump...
Only just started looking like a bump rather than too many pies :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20160924_214044.jpg
    IMG_20160924_214044.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't have a photo but I only just told work last week at 15+3 and most people thought I wasn't showing at all. This week it is starting to become more obvious.

I'm not so sure how much bump size says about baby size anyone. I have heard of some women having tiny bumps and then having a large baby and some with huge bumps and tiny babies! It really just depends on how your body carries it :)

Yeh i dont feel so worried now. I just thought that being my fourth i would have shown sooner. Not that i'm complaining because i will soon feel the size of a house. Thank you for commenting ladies you have all made me feel much better i'm not worried now xx

I'm on my third (in three years!) and I'm not showing at all yet. I actually showed earlier with my first than I did with my second, and she was born weighing two ounces more than he did. So who knows! Right now, I just look like I've been eating too much!

I'm 17 weeks, almost 18 with my first, bit here's my bump from 16 weeks

Attachments

• IMG_8518.jpg
    IMG_8518.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member